To educate, equip, and dignify marginalized individuals in the Shawnee community through relationships rooted in the love of Christ.
Our Core Values
- The worth of each individual. Every person has been created in the image of God. This makes each individual worthy of our love, care, and attention.
- The essential nature of hope. To provide help without the hope of the gospel is to provide no help at all.
- Faith that is at the core of our existence. Our faith is in the God who provides, but also in the goodness of individuals who are willing to assist us in the Lord's great work.
- Honesty and integrity. We seek to model these values for our neighbors through the careful handling and reporting of finances, through our dealings with them, and through living transparently.
- To provide help with the hope that we offer – hope that is rooted in God’s love and in the strength of the human spirit He places within each individual.
- To help our neighbors find a way to live successfully through better management of resources, finding and keeping employment, breaking harmful dependencies, locating counseling services, adult literacy classes and job training.
- To maximize resources for schools in Shawnee, provide mentors to at-risk youth, and give support to administrators and teachers.